When you use tensorboard to open too many files at one time, an error will be reported;
Enter the following command:
$ ulimit -n
The display system can open up to 1024 files
Temporary modification method:
$ ulimit -n 2048
This method is a temporary modification and is currently valid. Restore the original setting after exiting.
Permanent modification method:
$ sudo vim /etc/security/limits.conf
soft nofile 2048
hard nofile 2048
Restart after saving.
- [Solved] MYSQL Error: [Warning] Changed limits: max_open_files: 1024
- Error: too many open files [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Linux Start solr Error: Your Max Processes Limit is currently 31202. It should be set to 65000 to avoid operational disruption.
- Nginx report 500 internal server error
- [Solved] Mariadb Start Error: Could not increase number of max_open_files to more than 1024 (request: 5035)
- [Solved] Linux Start solr Server Error: Your open file limit is currently 1024
- [Solved] JVM Error: Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled.(jar was Forced to Exit)
- [Solved] Elasticsearch Startup Error: node validation exception
- Nginx Error: too many open files [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ERROR: bootstrap checks failed memory locking requested for elasticsearch process but memory is not locked