I tried all the methods on the Internet, but they didn’t work.
Finally, I took a look at the. YML configuration file,
mybatis-plus: mapper-locations: classpath:mappers/*Mapper.xml type-aliases-package: com.xxxxx.entity
Here I wrote mybatis: XXXXXX
When I used tkmapper before, there was no problem with writing this here.
If you use mybatis plus, write the configuration of mybatis plus here. The problem is solved
- [Solved] mybatis Multi-Module Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- [Solved] Mybatis: the binding mapper cannot be found Error: Org.apache.ibatis.binding.bindingexception: invalid bound statement (not found)
- Org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserException: while parsing a block mapping
- [Solved] Springboot Error: invalid bound statement (not found)
- SpringBoot Frame: Failed to determine a suitable driver class [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Mybatis Error: org.apache.ibatis.cache.CacheException: Error serializing object. Cause: java.io.NotSerializableExc
- Failed to bind properties under
- [Solved] Springboot Project mybatis Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- MyBatis Error: Error building SqlSession [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Mybatis Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)