I often encounter Android Studio pop-ups when running Android projects on some real machines:
Installation failed with message Invalid File: K:\project\app\build\intermediates\split-apk\with_ImageProcessor\debug\slices\slice_0.apk. It is possible that this issue is resolved by uninstalling an existing version of the apk if it is present, and then re-installing.
WARNING: Uninstalling will remove the application data!
Do you want to uninstall the existing application?
After clicking OK, it shows Session ‘app’: Error Installing APK failed to run at the bottom left.
Step 1: ClickBuildtab —>Clean Project
Step 2: ClickBuildtab —>Build APK
Step 3: Run.
- Problems and solutions of Android studio importing new projects
- Android Studio Error: Application Installation Failed…INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK…
- Android: installation error: install_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible solution
- Error: install_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ INCOMPATIBLE
- How to Solve intelliJ IDEA 13 error: please select Android SDK
- Solution for oserror: [errno 1] operation not permitted encountered when installing tensorflow
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile error: Android resource linking failed
- Android Run App Warning: The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_TEST_ONLY
- Attribute application@label value=(xxx) from AndroidManifest.xml:8:16-37 is also present at [com.github.adrielcafe:AndroidAudioConverter:0.0.8] AndroidManifest.xml:11:18-50 value=(@string/app_name)
- Android Stdio Compile project report Error:Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-24