The following errors are normally related to running into the module and size limits when a program database (PDB) file is created (a PDB file contains information used by the debugger; the file has a .pdb extension):
C2471: cannot update program database
LNK1140 “too many modules for program database; relink with /PDB:NONE”
LNK1201: error writing to program database “c:\MSDEV\Projects\yourapp\Debug\yourapp.pdb”; check for insufficient disk space
There are several ways to reduce the size of PDB files:
Build some of the source files with the /Zd switch (line numbers only).
Build some of the source files as separate dynamic-link libraries (DLLs) instead of static libraries.
Build some of the source files without debug information.
Try the compiler switch /Fd”myproject.pdb” (including the quotation marks).
- Error link: fatal error lnk1158: unable to run ‘RC. Exe’
- [Solved] LD: library not found for – XXX when Xcode compiles code
- LIBRARY_ Path and LD_ LIBRARY_ The difference of path environment variable
- [Solved] Linux Error: configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
- CMake: How to Complie Log4cplus
- Python error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat [How to Solve]
- Anaconda “unable to locate program input point OpenSSL_ sk_ new_ Reserve is used in dynamic link library anaconda3 / library / bin / libssl-1_ On 1-x64.dll & qu
- Qt undefined reference to `vtable for * * * ‘
- Dynamic Web Module 3.1 requires Java 1.7 or newer
- VS Net Core Project Exception Resolution – project.assets.json’ not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this…