Geeks, please accept the hero post of 2021 Microsoft x Intel hacking contest>>>
My blog began to migrate, and the whole structure of blog was built and coded by myself http://www.cookqq.com/listBlog.action
How to turn off safe mode
The command is:
When the distributed file system starts, there will be security mode at the beginning. When the distributed file system is in security mode, the contents in the file system cannot be modified or deleted until the end of security mode. The main purpose of security mode is to check the validity of data blocks on each datanode when the system starts, and copy or delete some data blocks according to the policy. The runtime can also enter the safe mode by command. In practice, when the system starts to modify and delete files, there will be an error prompt that the security mode does not allow modification. Just wait for a while
- [Solved] Delete hdfs Content Error: rm: Cannot delete /wxcm/ Name node is in safe mode.
- [Solved] MySQL Delete or Update Data Error: Error Code: 1175
- Error Code: 1175. You are using safe update mode…
- MYSQL:Error Code:1175
- Error when starting ./spark-shell command [How to Solve]
- MySQL Execute update error: Error Code 1175 [How to Solve]
- Solve the error code: 1175 error of MySQL workbench
- hdfs cluster Error: Please check the logs or run fsck in order to identify the missing blocks. See the Hadoop FAQ for common causes and potential solutions.
- [Solved] passwd: Authentication token manipulation error
- Namenode Initialize Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority component