Open the web site, go to the user information editing interface, and an error appears.
UCenter info:MySQL Query Error
SQL:SELECT a.*,b.region_name as tworegion,c.region_name as oneregion FROM [Table]members as a LEFT JOIN [Table]region as b ON a.region_id=b.region_id LEFT JOIN [Table]region as c ON b.parent_id=c.region_id WHERE uid=’332′
Error:File ‘./cking_ucenter/[Table]region.MYD’ not found (Errcode: 30)
Use the chkconfig –list command to prompt for a bus error.
one zen cart website’s front page got corrupted,the error message looks like:
Can’t create/write to file ‘/tmp/#sql_ .MYI’ (Errcode: 30)
i tried to restart mysql server with
but the problem still no solved
i found that the zen cart backend home page is ok from browse.so i tried to repair the table according to the error message,but still no.
after a while search,i got the solution as below:
It is likely that your /usr/tmpDSK is corrupted. You should stop all processes that have files open on /tmp such as MySQL and other applications using:
Run the following commands (in that order):
/bin/umount -l /tmp #umount tmp /bin/umount -l /var/tmp # umount /var/tmp /bin/rm -fv /usr/tmpDSK # remove /usr/tmpDSK
This should create a new /tmp partition for you. That’s all .This will take a while to run.and keep in mind that only server with Cpanel have /scripts/securetmp script.You will have to recreate yourself if you are not running Cpanel.
Someone says restart the system sometimes fixes the problem.
- How to Solve Disk Unmount Error: device is busy
- How to Solve MySQL Startup error: mysql-bin.index not found (Errcode: 13)
- Seata Starup Error: nettyServer init error:ErrCode:500, ErrMsg:failed to req API:/nacos/v1/ns/instance after all servers([127.0.0.1:30099]) tried: ErrCode:503, ErrMsg:server is DOWN now, please try again later!
- Vue adds route errors dynamically: Uncaught Error… [How to Solve]
- How to Solve MYSQL Error: Can’t create test file xxx lower-test
- MYSQL ERROR 1728 (HY000): Cannot load from mysql.procs_priv. The table is probably corrupted [Solved]
- How to Solve “unsupported item key” Common Error
- After the JVM is started, setting the system property file.encoding again cannot affect the default encoding of the system & sun.jnu.encoding
- AWS S3 CLI – Could not connect to the endpoint URL
- MySQL Use innobackupex to backup and recovery error [How to Solve]