The fixed script for regularly backing up the database has been running, but it is found that the database backed up in these two days is abnormal, the size is only 4.4m, the normal size is 64M, and the database backup is abnormal.
When the backup script is manually executed, there is an error message: mysqldump: got error: 1146: table ‘Enwei_hq.tb_classification’ doesn’t exist when using LOCK TABLES
Prompt database Enwei during backup_Table tb in HQ_Classification does not exist.
It is also possible for me to enter the database to view the table data, but I can’t view the specific contents in the table. The error report also means that it doesn’t exist
According to the query data prompt, you need to enter the directory of the database, find the table associated file, and then delete it
After deletion, I use the table data in the previously backed up database to recover, and then query the data. The display can be normal.
Then manually execute the database backup script. There is no error prompt. The backup database is 64M and the size is normal.
- [Oracle Scheduled Backup Failed] Oracle Backup manually Error: ORA-31634ORA-31664
- [Solved] Windows Django Error: A server error occurred. Please contact the administrator.
- How to Solve SQL Server: database stuck in “restoring” state
- Fatal error: Can’t open and lock privilege tables: Table ‘mysql.host’ doesn’t exist
- ORA-00980 synonym translation is no longer valid
- DB2 Errors and How to Solve them
- BackupDiskFile::CreateMedia: Backup device ‘D:\\backup\\drm_server20220114.bak’ failed to create. Operating system error 5(Access denied.)
- ERROR 1104 (42000): The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay
- Mysql Error when creating table: Tablespace for table `tablexx` exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT.
- How to Solve Mysql Error 1206: The total number of locks exceeds the lock table size