When publishing services to ArcGIS Server using ArcMap, you may report an error, error 001272, especially the MXD generated by different versions of ArcMap
When another version of ArcMap is published, a small version is also considered a version.
It may also be related to the definition query in the layer. When searching on the Internet, most of them say that connecting to the spatial database does not support definition query.
But it’s not necessarily. Just use the current ArcMap to save an MXD and open a new MXD for publishing.
That’s how my problem was solved.
- ElasticSearch 7.4.2 Root mapping definition has unsupported parameters
- [Solved] System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException: ‘The underlying provider failed on Open.’
- [Solved] MySQL Error: ERROR 1615 (HY000): Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared
- Prepared statement needs to be re prepared
- [Solved] Python Error: Attributeerror: ‘STR’ object has no attribute ‘decode’
- [Solved] python3.7+django2.2 Error: AttributeError: ‘str’ object has no attribute ‘decode’
- AOP Configuration Services error: javax.persistence.TransactionRequiredException: no transaction is in progress
- SVN commit Issue POST of ‘***/!svn/me’ 403 forbidden
- MySQL master-slave synchronization error 1507
- Docker: Publishing image problem solved: requested access to the resource is denied