Explain the function of static keyword and final keyword in Java in detail>>>
When updating software using Yum update in CentOS 7, you may encounter the following error message:
Error: Delta RPMs disabled because /usr/bin/applydeltarpm not installed.
To solve this problem, you need to install deltarpm. You can first find the package name of the package through the following command:
yum provides '*/applydeltarpm'
Then install with the following command:
yum install deltarpm
- Delta RPMs disabled because /usr/bin/applydeltarpm not installed
- How to handle the error message please install the GCC make Perl packages
- Yum installer reported an error: nothing to do [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error in installing RPM package in CentOS – no key
- Anaconda makes. Ipynb file into. EXE file
- Couldn’t resolve host ‘mirrorlist.centos.org
- could not write bytes Broken pipe
- Error 77 when solving PHP curl HTTPS
- Make Command ERROR: “make:*** No targets specified and no makefile found.Stop.” [Three Method to Solve]
- Loaded plugins: rhnplugin, security This system is not registered with RHN.