Previously, when others created the amount field, the built-in type of the field was char type, while the normal amount type should be curr type with 2 decimal places. Refer to wert11 field.
When changing the data element type of the field, an error is reported. The error message is:
The reason is that the table with this field has data, which leads to the problem of changing the table field type
Solution: tcode se14
Select save data, click activate and adjust database to activate the table. After the table is activated, the related structures and data elements can be activated normally.
- [Solved] Oracle :value too large for column “SCHEMA”.”TABLE”.”COLUMN” (actual: 519, maximum: 500)
- Solution of data truncated for column ‘xxx’ in MySQL
- [Solved] Greenplum Use the Storage Error: function cannot execute on a QE slice because it accesses relation
- [Solved] Springboot Error: sprintgboot Unknown column ‘name’ in ‘field list’
- SQL Error: Table is specified twice, both as a target for ‘UPDATE’ and as a separate source for data
- [Solved] SQL Error (3621): String or binary data would be truncated The statement has been terminated.
- [Solved] The length of the data truncation done by springboothinesdata for the column.
- C# Unable to translate set operation when matching columns on both sides have different store types
- java.sql.SQLException: Fail to convert to internal
- Causes and troubleshooting of SAP soamanager error