Error: error setting driver on unpooleddatasource. Cause: java.lang.classnotfoundexception: cannot find class: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.driver
1. XML Mapping error, check completed, yes;
2. The driver is wrong, there are more spaces, and so on,
3. Compared with others, it is still wrong under the same code.
Looking for errors from three, it’s not code, it’s dependency. Check it. I import the mysql5 package
Run successfully!!!! I’ve been looking for my website for a long time. It’s really important to find the wrong one
- Webstorm yarn install Error: internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:892
- IDEA Connect MYSQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax : ‘OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=1000’ （or…
- The jdbc driver imported from idea into MySQL appears “Java. Lang. classnotfoundexception: com. Mysql. CJ. JDBC. Driver”
- TypeError: Image data of dtype object cannot be converted to float
- Idea debugs locally, and spark reports an error when creating hivecontext
- How to Solve Error makefile:3: *** missing separator. Stop.
- Mac environment and python + selenium environment are built to solve the error reporting problem of chromedriver
- [Solved] Python import module error: importerror: no module named mysql.connector
- DataX synchronization mysql8 datagram error
- Logstash output jdbc Error: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.mysql.jdbc.EscapeProcessor from class com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl