Error: error setting driver on unpooleddatasource. Cause: java.lang.classnotfoundexception: cannot find class: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.driver
1. XML Mapping error, check completed, yes;
2. The driver is wrong, there are more spaces, and so on,
3. Compared with others, it is still wrong under the same code.
Looking for errors from three, it’s not code, it’s dependency. Check it. I import the mysql5 package
Run successfully!!!! I’ve been looking for my website for a long time. It’s really important to find the wrong one
- [Solved] servlet jump to Blank Page Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.
- [Solved] Mybatis Codes Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Cannot find class: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
- Webstorm yarn install Error: internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:892
- TypeError: Image data of dtype object cannot be converted to float
- IDEA Connect MYSQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax : ‘OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=1000’ （or…
- The jdbc driver imported from idea into MySQL appears “Java. Lang. classnotfoundexception: com. Mysql. CJ. JDBC. Driver”
- How to Solve Error makefile:3: *** missing separator. Stop.
- Idea debugs locally, and spark reports an error when creating hivecontext
- [Solved] Sqoop error: Could not load db driver class: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
- Mac environment and python + selenium environment are built to solve the error reporting problem of chromedriver