Error:Error converting bytecode to dex:
Cause: Dex cannot parse version 52 byte code.
This is caused by library dependencies that have been compiled using Java 8 or above.
If you are using the ‘java’ gradle plugin in a library submodule add
targetCompatibility = ‘1.7’
sourceCompatibility = ‘1.7’
to that submodule’s build.gradle file.
A: There is a dependency package conflict; (find and delete; in general, if there are both in the main project and the dependent project; discard the one in the main project.)
B: Try to clean the project;
- Android Project Error: Invoke-customs are only supported starting with Android O (–min-api 26)
- [Solved] com.android.dex.DexIndexOverflowException: method ID not in [0, 0xffff]: 65536
- [Solved] com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource linking failed
- How to Solve IDEA Error: “Library source does not match the bytecode for class”
- Flutter: Android dependency ‘com.android.support:support-v4’ has different version …
- Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.3.0.
- [Solved] Android Warning: Gradle DSL method not found: ‘android()’
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile error: Android resource linking failed
- To solve the version compatibility problem of support library: the support package has a red underline when it is introduced
- Android studio import project, error e rror:Unsupported method : BaseConfig.getApplicationIdSuffix().