I found this error today, and then checked the code as a whole. I didn’t find any errors. Finally, I can’t just check it step by step.
Determine if there is a problem with the POM file
As shown in the figure above, there is a red wavy line, which represents an error. Please check and solve it. Whether the versions conflict. It is best to delete unnecessary dependencies first.
Determine if there is a problem with the YML file
Whether there is a red wavy line in the YML file and whether there is a problem with the YML syntax. Similarly, delete unnecessary configurations
Clear the cache of idea
After clearing the cache, manually delete the target folder
As above, re run the project
Finally, I found that the problem is the cache problem of idea. After deleting unnecessary configurations, manually delete the tartset directory and restart the operation. It’s OK.
- [Solved] idea Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing :JetbrainsCrack.jar
- Using idea and maven, there is an error: (4, 21) Java: there is no problem with the package javax.servlet
- Tomcat Start Error: Internal error (java.lang.IllegalStateException): Duplicate key [email protected]
- CentOS Yum download package error: invalid space in download directory
- IDEA double click can’t open no response Issue [How to Solve]
- Eperm: operation not permitted, unlink
- IDEA Always Stuck: scanning files to index [Four Methods to Solve]
- IDEA Error: Cannot resolve symbol “xxx“ [How to Solve]
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
- Solution to the invalidity of adding. Gitignore to the. Idea directory of IntelliJ idea