I found this error today, and then checked the code as a whole. I didn’t find any errors. Finally, I can’t just check it step by step.
Determine if there is a problem with the POM file
As shown in the figure above, there is a red wavy line, which represents an error. Please check and solve it. Whether the versions conflict. It is best to delete unnecessary dependencies first.
Determine if there is a problem with the YML file
Whether there is a red wavy line in the YML file and whether there is a problem with the YML syntax. Similarly, delete unnecessary configurations
Clear the cache of idea
After clearing the cache, manually delete the target folder
As above, re run the project
Finally, I found that the problem is the cache problem of idea. After deleting unnecessary configurations, manually delete the tartset directory and restart the operation. It’s OK.
- [Solved] idea Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing :JetbrainsCrack.jar
- CentOS Yum download package error: invalid space in download directory
- Eperm: operation not permitted, unlink
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
- Solution to the invalidity of adding. Gitignore to the. Idea directory of IntelliJ idea
- IntelliJ idea always prompts no Scala SDK in module solution
- After npm5, execute NPM cache clean and report an error
- ‘python pip’ is not recognized as an internal or external command
- For piix4_ Solution of SMBus * * host SMBus controller not enabled (detailed steps summary)
- Error:java: Compilation failed: internal java compiler error