After chopping hands, the fraud call came before the express delivery was received. How to improve the privacy and security of e-commerce>>>
This error occurs when submitting a single file. It means that the code cannot be partially submitted
The reason is that git thinks that some of your code is not ready for submission, such as not adding
The solution is
1. Submit all git commit – A
2. If you don’t want to submit all of them, you can add the – I option git commit file/to/path – I – M merge
// look at the status in git, which files are in conflict, etc.
git show | head
// view who and date the commit entered
- Fatal: cannot do a partial commit during a merge
- [Solved] Aborting commit: ‘XXXXXXXX’remains in conflict error
- SVN Commit Error: is scheduled for addition, but is missing
- git:Pull is not possible because you have unmerged files [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Pull is not possible because you have unmerged files
- svn remains in conflict remains in conflict
- svn: Aborting commit: ”.settings’ remains in tree
- [Cherry-pick Failed Error merging] You have not concluded your cherry-pick (CHERRY_PICK_HEAD exists). Please, commit your changes before you merge.
- Git Conflict error: Your local changes would be overwritten by merge. Commit, stash or revert them to proceed?
- [Solved] Please clean your repository working tree before checkout