1.Delete the .gradle directories both in your home directory and at the top level of your project.
Gradle’s cache directoires aren’t affected by the “Clear caches and restart” option.
Is to delete the following folders: own directory and project directory :
2. If the above has not been resolved, just
follow : The gradle version is modified in gradle-wrapper.properties, which is consistent with the gradle version that has not reported an error before. That’s it.
I changed it to:
- Error:Failed to open zip file. Gradle‘s dependency cache may be corrupt (this sometimes occurs after a network connection timeout.)
- [Soloved] Gradle sync failed: Failed to open zip file
- Android — problem — Open someone else’s program and report an error
- Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.3.0.
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: Could not initialize class com.android.sdklib.repository.AndroidSdkHandler
- AS Import Project Error: Plugin with id ‘com.android.application’ not found.
- An error is reported when eclipse uses gradle to build the system
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent
- [Solved] Gradle Error: Could not find method api() for arguments….