When task is used for scan in GVM 21.4.3, it will report failed to find port_ list ’33d0cd82-57c6-11e1-8ed1-406186ea4fc5′
File in port_lists under gvmd not found.
The download package is not available on the network. I made one. The time is January 2022
Download replacement: https://github.com/karqical/community-nvt-feed-current/blob/main/gvmd.tar.gz
- [Solved] fsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas.org (18.104.22.168)
- Installing iperf on CentOS
- [How to Solve] E: Encountered a section with no Package: header
- [Solved] E: Encountered a section with no Package: header
- The error reported by golang when referring to a third-party package: no required module provides package [perfect solution]
- NPM err installation dependency package error [How to Solve]
- Linux environment installation MYSQL Error: Redirecting to /bin/systemctl start mysqld.service Failed to start mysqld.service: Unit not found.
- The XPath tool plug-in for Firefox browser (not supported by advanced versions of Firefox)
- Imageio: ‘ffmpeg-win32-v3.2.4.exe’ was not found on your computer; downloading it now.
- [Solved] Error running ‘xyp’: Unable to open debugger port (127.0.0.1:56767): java.net.BindException “Address already in use: NET_Bind