Error: A general system error has occurred: Timed out waiting for vpxa to start
The error is this, I looked at the vcenter version is 6.5, as shown in the picture on the right, this error is because my ESXI host is 6.7, higher than vcenter, so either upgrade vcenter or downgrade esxi to 6.5
Follow the link below to upgrade vCenter, problem solved.
- About vCenter converter standalone 6.2 unable to connect to esxi 5.5
- java.rmi.RemoteException: VI SDK invoke exception:org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 1 of document : Content is not allowed in prolog. Nested exception: Content is not allowed in prolog.
- In vmware10, centos7 mounts the shared folder of windows host, and prompts: error: cannot mount filesystem: no such device
- [Solved] EFI VMwareSCSI Hard Drive (0.0) … unsuccessful
- The solution to the problem of “host SMBus controller not enabled” when Linux starts in VMWare
- vSphere Client: Unable to connect to the MKS: Login (username / password) incorrect
- VMware reported an error after installing docker
- Centos7 vmware Install Error: C header files matching your running kernel were not found.
- [Solved] VMWare virtual machine startup error: “Unable to open the kernel device: \\Global\\vmx86”
- [Solved] VMware station Install Error: failed to install the hcmon driver