Today, the installation of smartrf flash programmer failed. I got the following error. I thought it was a problem with the installation package. I tried several versions but couldn’t solve it. After looking up the error code, I found that it was caused by the system installation service not being started. Just set it to be started manually or automatically, and then start the service.
Windows Modules Installer service was not started/does not exist
Check Windows Modules Installer service:
Click Start button and type “services.msc” without quotes and hit enter
In the Services window locate Windows Modules Installer service.
Click right mouse button on Windows Modules Installer service and click Properties.
Check Service status string in window opened. It should be “Started”.
Startup type should be set to “Manual”.
- [Two Solutions] The network list service on the local computer starts and stops. Some services are not enabled by other services or programs
- [Solved] Several Service Control Manager Issues (Event ID’s 7000, 7009, 7011)
- The VMware authorization service is not running
- “Another installation is in progress” is prompted when win7 installs new applications
- Awvas Startup Error: unable to access this website [How to Solve]
- Use the SC command to manage windows services manually
- Failed to execute ‘toDataURL’ on ‘HTMLCanvasElement’: Tainted canvases may not be exported [Solved]
- [Solved] FDFS Upload Files Error: tracker_query_storage fail, error no: 2, error info: No such file or directo
- Prompt Windows Phone IP over USB transport (ipoverusbsvc) is not running, how to solve it
- When you install the software, you encounter a bullet box, and the Windows Installer coordinator is stuck in this bullet box all the time