After installing the latest TensorFlow (>=1.10), when loading TensorFlow, it prompts that the Glibc version is too low and needs to be upgraded to the specified version.
ImportError: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17′ not found (required by /usr/local/python3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/_pywrap_tensorflow.so)
1 , Download, unzip:
tar -zxvf glibc-2.17.tar.gz
at https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/ Choose to download the corresponding version in glibc/ or http://ftp.twaren.net/Unix/GNU/gnu/libc/.
2. Compile and install:
./configure –prefix=/usr –disable-profile –enable-add-ons –with-headers=/usr/include –with-binutils=/usr/bin
At this time, the following error message is reported :
It means that it must be compiled in a new directory. Solution: Create a new directory, then enter the directory, and compile with the absolute path.
../configure –prefix=/usr –disable-profile –enable-add-ons –with-headers=/usr/include –with-binutils=/usr/bin
# make install
3. If the ls directory cannot be used at this step, /lib64/libc.so.6 has not been updated. Need to rebuild the soft connection, but first solve the problem that the command cannot be used.
Set the soft connection, first delete the old one:
# rm /lib64/libc.so.6
# ln -s /lib64/libc-2.17.so /lib64/libc.so.6 To
view the details of glib, execute:
# strings /lib64/libc.so.6 |grep GLIBC_
You can see the highest version supported.
# ldd –version
ldd (GNU libc) 2.17
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Written by Roland McGrath and Ulrich Drepper.
- linux：/lib/libc.so.6: version `glibc_2.7′ not foun
- CentOS6 /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC’2.14′ not found
- /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14′ not found [How to Solve]
- Centos6 upgrades glibc-2.17 to solve requirements: libc. So. 6 (glibc)_ 2.14) (64bit) error resolution
- Configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH [How to Solve]
- Swoole Extension Install Error: configure: error: C preprocessor “/lib/cpp” fails sanity check
- GCC refers to math. H header file, and there are some errors such as undefined reference to ` POW ‘when compiling
- How to handle the error message please install the GCC make Perl packages
- [Solved] Error in installing RPM package in CentOS – no key
- [Solved] Linux Error: configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables