error CS1525: Invalid expression term ‘string’
error CS1003: Syntax error, ‘,’ expectedIn case the above answer doesn’t work for you, as it didn’t work for me do the following:
Open the csproj file and check if you have the following package referenced in the file after the upgrade, if yes, remove it.
<Import Project="packages\Microsoft.Net.Compilers.1.3.2\build\Microsoft.Net.Compilers.props" Condition="Exists('packages\Microsoft.Net.Compilers.1.3.2\build\Microsoft.Net.Compilers.props')" />
Next, check the “Project ToolsVersion”. It has to be 15.0, it probably is 14.0 though so you have to change that.
<Project ToolsVersion="15.0" .../>
Then simply reload the SOLUTION and you’re good to go. Be aware that if you select “Reload Project” it will give you an error and not load it.
- This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Enable NuGet Package …
- Failed to load file or assembly ‘microsoft.codedom.providers.dotnetcompilerplatform’
- Python sublime3 [Decode error – output not utf-8] Chinese display problem
- Could not find the file ‘\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
- Vue Project: npm run dev :missing script:dev [How to Solve]
- npm ERR! missing script: build [How to Solve]
- Conda Install Error: Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve.
- VS Net Core Project Exception Resolution – project.assets.json’ not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this…
- Python AttributeError: ‘unicode’ object has no attribute ‘tzinfo’
- [Solved] SVN Error: “Failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with”