today, I encountered a problem with the database version, which was mysql5.6. When I upgraded to 8.0, I reported an error when I connected to the database:
Unable to load authentication plugin ‘caching_ sha2_ password’.
The online solution is to modify the database password encryption method, which is not recommended
There are two changes:
1, modify the version of MySQL connector Java in pom.xml to 8. X.xx
2, and modify the database connection configuration file in the project to com. Mysql. CJ. JDBC. Driver
- MySQL Connect Error: Authentication plugin ‘caching_sha2_password’ cannot be loaded
- [Solved] Deploying Tomcat connection in Linux Navicat reports error 2059 – authentication plugin ‘caching_sha2_Password ‘cannot be loaded: + Xi input 9 g
- [Solved] MYSQL ERROR 2059 (HY000): Authentication plugin ‘caching_sha2_password’ cannot be loaded: /usr/lib64/mysql/plugin/caching_sha2_password.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] SQLyog Connect MYSQL Error: 2058 plugin caching_sha2_password could not be loaded
- For the problem of establishing SSL connection in mysql, set usessl = false to explicitly disable SSL, or set usessl = true
- [Solved] Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
- Logstash output jdbc Error: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.mysql.jdbc.EscapeProcessor from class com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl
- Pycharm Connect MySQL to Find Sheet Error: RuntimeError: ‘cryptography’ package is required for sha256_password or caching_sha2_password auth methods
- [Solved] Springboot Project Connect MYSQL Error: Establishing SSL connection without server’s identity verification is not recommended.