1. Fault description
While playing, I suddenly found that Kube proxy reported an error, which startled me. I have solved the error and will not reproduce it. Here, I directly quote the error reporting descriptions of other bloggers
6月 19 09:57:07 node1 kube-proxy: E0619 09:57:07.022125 17770 proxier.go:1319] Failed to delete stale service IP 10.254.0.2 connections, error: error deleting connection tracking state for UDP service IP: 10.254.0.2, error: error looking for path of conntrack: exec: "conntrack": executable file not found in $PATH
2. Cause of failure
Execute on each node node
yum -y install conntrack systemctl restart kube-proxy
- [Solved] Failed to get node ip address matching nodeport cidr: no addresses found for cidrs [172.16.19.0/24]
- [Solved] K8s cannot delete the namespace. It is always in the terminating state.
- [Solved] OCI runtime exec failed……executable file not found in $PATH”: unknown
- VSCode debugging go language appears: exec: “gcc”: executable file not found in %PATH%
- K8S error: Unable to connect to the server: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority [Solved]
- [Solved] k8s-nfs pvc load error –nfs-client-provisioner
- [Solved] app crashed – waiting for file changes before starting…
- Failed to create symbolic link ‘/usr/bin/utserver’: File exists with Error: Cannot find…
- K8S Error: no metrics known for node [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Docker Starup Error: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engine.