Mongodb cannot be started: child process failed, exited with error number 100
March 1, 2016 17:22:12sinat_ 30397435 reads 29511 article tag: mongodb
Mongodb: child process failed, exited with error number 100
cannot be started http://f.dataguru.cn/thread-107361-1-1.html
(source: refining numbers into gold)
Today, when starting mongodb, I found that I couldn’t get up and reported an error: child process failed, exited with error number 100 and then I went to/var/log/Mongo/mongod.log to check the startup log
Unclean shutdown detected.
Please visithttp://dochub.mongodb.org/core/repairfor Recovery instructions.
sat APR 20 09:40:31.286 [initandlisten] exception in initandlisten: 12596 old lock file, terminating
it seems that mongodb is not closed normally. According to the prompt link to see the next, to repair the way to start<
delete mongod. Lock under/var/lib/Mongo first
and then start in repair mode:
then start once
now you can see that mongod process exists and can be used normally
so how to shut down mongodb normally
you can go to the official documents:
connect to the server through shell first:
dB. Shutdown server ()
or kill – 15 < pid>, Note that kill – 9 may cause data file corruption
- [Solved] MongoDB Start ERROR: child process failed, exited with error number
- MongoDB Startup Error: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: errno:111 Connection refused
- [Solved] Mongodb startup error: about to fork child process, waiting until server is ready for connections.
- [Solved] Mongodb Error: NETWORK [thread1] Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017
- Unable to start mongod after installing mongodb in Ubuntu
- Raspberry pie: How to Solve Mongodb installation error
- How to Solve MongoDB Error: Authentication failed.
- MongoDB:Unclean shutdown detected
- No package mongodb-org available. [How to Solve]
- mongodb:E QUERY [thread1] SyntaxError: missing ; before statement @(shell):1:4