After chopping hands, the fraud call came before the express delivery was received. How to improve the privacy and security of e-commerce>>>
Running environment: windows10
database version: MySQL. 8.0.12
installation mode: RPM package direct installation
the corresponding database storage directory cannot be found during MySQL initialization
2018-10-13T03:29:24.179826Z 0 [System] [MY-010116] [Server] D:\Program Files\MySQL\bin\mysqld.exe (mysqld 8.0.12) starting as process 7420 2018-10-13T03:29:24.205939Z 1 [ERROR] [MY-011011] [Server] Failed to find valid data directory. 2018-10-13T03:29:24.207560Z 0 [ERROR] [MY-010020] [Server] Data Dictionary initialization failed. 2018-10-13T03:29:24.209780Z 0 [ERROR] [MY-010119] [Server] Aborting 2018-10-13T03:29:24.213334Z 0 [System] [MY-010910] [Server] D:\Program Files\MySQL\bin\mysqld.exe: Shutdown complete (mysqld 8.0.12) MySQL Community Server - GPL.
1. Manually delete the data folder created by yourself
2. Then enter the bin directory under the administrator’s CMD and remove your mysqld service
D:\Program Files\MySQL\bin>mysqld -remove MySQL Service successfully removed.
3. Execute mysqld — initialize execute in the bin directory of CMD
the program will create the data folder and corresponding files in the dynamic MySQL folder
4. Execute in the bin directory, mysqld — install, and install the mysqld service
5. Run net start MySQL in the bin directory to start the MySQL service
Link to the original text: https://blog.csdn.net/mukouping82/article/details/81105831
- MySQL 5.7 installation, mysql. Plugin ‘doesn’t exist error resolution
- Mysql5.7 service startup error on Windows
- MySQL service failed to read description, error code: 2
- Solutions for invalid MySQL service name and install / Remove of the server denied
- [Warning] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated.
- [Solved] Plugin ‘FEDERATED’ is disabled. /usr/sbin/mysqld: Table ‘mysql.plugin’ doesn’…
- How to Solve MYSQL Error: Plugin ‘FEDERATED’ is disabled. /usr/sbin/mysqld: Table ‘mysql.plugin’…
- After installing mysql, centos7 can’t start the service, and prompts unit not found
- The ‘MySQL daemon failed to start’ solution appears
- MySQLAccess denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ [How to Solve]