#Modulenotfoundererror: no module named ‘CV2’
when opencv is installed, the error of importerror: no module named CV2 will appear, and the package of CV2 cannot be found
At this time, you can install the expansion pack
pip install opencv-python
- MAC OS Install opencv ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘cv2’
- [Solved] Lego-loam Error: opencv fatal error: cv.h: No such file or directory
- [Solved] ImportError: ERROR: recursion is detected during loading of “cv2” binary extensions. Check OpenCV installation.
- modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘cv2’ [How to Solve]
- AttributeError: module ‘cv2’ has no attribute ‘SIFT’ [How to Solve]
- Consider using the `–user` option or check the permissions.
- Opencv learning notes 05 face detection and recognition attributeerror: module ‘CV2’ has no attribute ‘face’
- How to Solve Opencv error: assertion failed + error: (- 215)
- [Solved] Opencv3.4.0 Install error: fatal error: opencv2/xfeatures2d/cuda.hpp: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Importerror: DLL load failed while importing mtrand: the specified program could not be found.