It took a long time. I once felt that I was not suitable for learning technology, and I couldn’t even make the configuration. But it’s okay.
One reason: check whether SSH is installed. Command: SSH localhost
Solution: it is more convenient to check this blog post than to find other sources. https://www.cnblogs.com/cyyz-le/p/11780246.html
Reason 2: check whether the login name is correct. I fell here. A very speechless mistake.
Solution: look at the picture.
- Java.net.noroutetohostexception: cannot assign requested address
- Detection field exists in mongodb
- Java.lang.noclassdeffounderror: COM / Google / gson / gson
- Installing mingw64 and msys2 in win10
- Go error reported unimplemented: 64 bit mode not compiled in and MinGW 64 bit installation error res resolved
- MacBook SSH card in debug1: SSH2_ MSG_ Solutions to kexinit sent
- Mysql:ERROR 1698 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’
- Nginx error 111: connection rejected [How to Solve]
- Proxy error: Could not proxy request
- Failed to find valid data directory.Data Dictionary initialization failed.