Because I put tarwidget.cpp in the view folder, open the .Pro file:
SOURCES += TarWidget.cpp\
There are two. Delete the upper one.
SOURCES += View/TarWidgdet.cpp\
It also needs to be deleted under headers.
Finally, just execute qmake.
- Setting up CocoaPods master repo [How to Fix Stuck Issue]
- [Solved] QT Error: error: undefined reference to ‘vtable for XXX’
- [Solved] Linux: file name is garbled and cannot be deleted
- ORA-02292: integrity constraint
- Idea Maven dependencies is marked with red and an error is reported
- [Solved] django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: (1146, u”Table” xxx doesn’t exist”)
- 0x8007000d error resolution when installing windows10 with UltraISO
- [Solved] GitHub Warning: Commit failed – exit code 1 received
- How to Solve SVN Error: “Previous operation has not finished; run ‘cleanup’ if it was interrupted“
- [Solved] Git Error: pre -commit hook failed (add –no-verify to bypass)