The root cause of this problem is this line of code:
The solution is to delete the line of super.
This line of code is simply understood as: the default implementation of the dopost method of the httpservlet returns the HTTP 405 status code.
The doget or dopost method of the parent httpservlet overrides the method you override. The default implementation of the doget or dopost method of the parent httpservlet returns an HTTP error with a status code of 405, indicating that the request method for the specified resource is not allowed.
- JAVA: How to Solve @override error
- Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
- [Solved] Nested exception is org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Invalid bound statement (not found):
- java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 405 for URL:
- [Solved] javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: Don’t know how to iterate over supplied “items” in xxx
- @Override must override a superclass method problem solving
- What does HTTP status code 304 mean
- java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
- How to Solve JAVA @override error
- [Solved] (6) Axios error reporting, cannot read property ‘protocol’ of undefined