Operating vs Code as Administrator
Execute: get executionpolicy displays restricted Indicates that the status is prohibited
Execution: set executionpolicy displays remotesigned
Execute again at this time get-ExecutionPolicy display RemoteSigned Now it can be used normally
- [Solved] VScode cmpm Error: cnmp: Cannot Loading the File…
- An error is reported when running cnpm in vscode, indicating that the script cannot be run
- [Solved] PowerShell Error: the script is prohibited from running on this system
- [Solved] Vue : The file D:\Program Files\nodejs\node_global\vue.ps1 could not be loaded, because running scripts is disabled on this system.
- [Solved] TSC Compile TS File Error: TSC: the file cannot be loaded because running scripts is prohibited on this system;
- [Solved] yarn: Unable to load the File C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\yarn.ps1, Because running scripts is prohibited on this system.
- [Solved] Failed to load the file C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\yarn.ps1, because script execution is prohibited in this system.
- Gulp Serve Error: gulp.ps1 [How to Solve]
- Modify the script execution permission of PowerShell, and solve the problem of error reporting of commands executed by built-in terminals such as vscode (XX cannot recognize the name of cmdlets, functions, script files or runnable programs)
- Error when opening windows PowerShell modules