1. First check whether Download Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM installer) is installed in SDK Manager. If it is not installed, download and install Download Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM installer) in SDK Manager.
2. Go to the SDK directory. In this directory, follow the extras\ intel\Hardware_Accelerated_Execution_Manager directory to find the silent_install.sh file, install it, and run it.
- [Run the android emulator] emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration!
- Android AVD Run Error: emulator: ERROR: x86_64 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration! Pleas…
- The solution of failed to install Intel haxm error in Android studio installation
- [Solved] No accelerator found – failed to create HAX VM
- [How to Solve] Cannot launch AVD in emulator
- Solving the problem of hax kernel module is not installed
- Emulator: Process finished with exit code 1
- [Solved] The solution of INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS error
- Install intel xtu Error: “Attempted to install on an unsupported platform”
- Android Studio starts the emulator and appears “Timed out after 300seconds waiting for emulator to come online” solution