Errors are reported as follows:
org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 9862 of document : Invalid XML characters found in the CDATA section (Unicode: 0x8)
Enter the 9862 line of the XML document, delete the characters similar to spaces one by one, and test them one by one. When a space is deleted, this line will not report an error, and then copy the characters similar to spaces (0x8) for global search and replacement. Replace all 0x8 with common spaces, and then do not report the error.
Then the following error is reported:
org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 60679 of document : The tags following the root element in the document must be properly formatted.
This is relatively simple because I deleted
< at the beginning of the XML document; rss> tag, but
</ rss> forgot to delete.
- Solution of syntax error: invalid character in identifier when writing Python code
- XML(xsd):Failed to read schema document [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Open quote is expected for attribute “name” associ
- How to Solve Web APP Tag Error in Web.xml
- Create process error = 206 when running junittest
- [Solved] SyntaxError: unexpected character after line continuation character
- XML parsing & special character error
- no python application found, check your startup logs for errors
- selenium.common.exceptions.StaleElementReferenceException: Message: stale element reference: element is not attached to the page document
- Error in importing excel file from SQL Server