Problem: when using webpack to package, an error is reported: events.js: 183 thrower// Unhandled ‘error’ event Error: listen EADDRINUSE 127.0.0.1:8888
Error reason: the port number is not occupied
1. In the command window:
//Query if the port number used is occupied netstat -ano|findstr "8888" //Find the occupied 127.0.0.1:8888 corresponding program id number, e.g. 320, and execute. tasklist|findstr "320" //Show the corresponding program name, and end the program process in task manager.
Finally, execute the packing command again
2. After confirming that it is occupied, modify the port number configured in webpack.config.js to an unoccupied port
- [Solved] VUE npm run devevents.js:160 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event listen EADDRIN…
- [Solved] Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use 127.0.0.1:3000
- Error:java.net.SocketException: Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 0: JVM_Bind
- [Solved] ADB Connect Error: failed to start daemon
- adb server is out of date. killing [How to Solve]
- How to Solve React Native Error: Could not get BatchedBridge
- [Solved] Android ADB server didn’t ACK * failed to start daemon *
- Apache : Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly [How to Solve]
- [Solved] The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 80 failed to start. The port may already be in use or the connector may be misconfigured.
- Android ADB server didn’t ACK * failed to start d