Connect the new computer to the GIT warehouse:
- Run at local terminal ssh-keygen -t rsa -C “username” (Note: Username is your user name on GIT)
- For all prompt messages, press enter to set the default value. After success, the SSH file will be automatically generated
- Open/user/administrator /. SSH (it may not be this path, you need to find it), and open the file ID_ rsa.pub, Copy the secret key inside
- Open GitHub account settings, enter SSH and GPG keys, and add the secret key to SSH keys
- Git clone and other operations can be run normally locally
- Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. The problem has been solved when Git clone appears.
- Linux: How to Solve Git clone error
- Git Push Github ERROR: Permission to xxx.git denied to user
- [Solved] Cannot run program “git.exe”: CreateProcess error=
- GitHub common operations and common errors! Error prompt: fatal: remote origin already exists
- GitHub prompts permission denied (public key). How can I solve this problem?
- Git Error: fatal: remote origin already exists [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Gitlab Error: remote: The project you were looking for could not be found.
- When deploying Tomcat service, resolve the cannot invoke Tomcat manager exception
- Summary of SSH error reporting and solution records