Solve the error of GIT submission code
(OpenSSL SSL_ read: Connection was reset, errno 10054)
fatal: unable to access ‘ https://github.com/xxx.git/ ‘: OpenSSL SSL_ read: Connection was aborted, errno 10053
First of all, this error may be caused by network instability and connection timeout,
If you still report an error after trying again, you can execute the following command.
Double click to open: git-cmd.exe
git config --global --unset http.proxy git config --global --unset https.proxy
Change network authentication settings
git config --global http.sslVerify "false"
git config http.postBuffer 524288000
- [Solved] Github Push Error: OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- fatal: unable to access ‘https://github.com/XXXX.git/’: OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- Failed to connect to github.com port 443:connection timed out
- [Solved] Git submission: gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the pull function
- [Solved] Git fatal: unable to access ‘xxx.git/’: Failed to connect to github.com port 443 after ***ms: Timed out
- For pulling code on git, report “error: RPC failed; curl 56 OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_Syscall, errno 10054” solution
- [Solved] Git Error: OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 10054
- [Solved] server certificate verification failed. CAfile: none CRLfile: none
- SSL certificate problem in Git: unable to get local issuer certificate error
- [Solved] Git clone https:// gnutls_handshake() failed: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.