Increase: nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/proxy-body-size: 500m
apiVersion: extensions/v1beta1 kind: Ingress metadata: annotations: nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/proxy-body-size: 500m
- Kubernetes: 413 request entity too large
- 413 errors are reported in the service exposed by ingress
- K8s Run ingress yaml File Error: error when creating “ingress-myapp.yaml”: Internal error occurred: failed calling webhook
- The newly deployed k8s cluster of the virtual machine reports an error when executing kubectl logs and exec
- K8s version 1.20x nfs dynamic storage error: persistentvolume-controller waiting for a volume to be created, either by external provisioner “qgg-nfs-storage” or manually created by system administrator
- Solutions to nginx upstream timed out (Two Situations)
- [Solved] nginx no resolver defined to resolve..
- nginx: client intended to send too large body
- Fix Nginx 502 Error:upstream sent too big header while reading response header from upstream
- This entry was posted in Error and tagged 413 Request Entity Too Large, k8s ingressnginx on .