libgtk-3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Couldn’t load XPCOM
[root@test firefox]# firefox XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /usr/lib64/firefox/libmozgtk.so: libgtk-3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Couldn't load XPCOM.
1. To uninstall the original firebox:
yum romove firefox
2. Installing gtk3
yum install gtk3
3. Download the latest version of firebox installation
tar - xjvf firefox-latest-x86_ 64.tar.bz2
The extracted file is firebox
4. Setting environment variables
Modify configuration file
Add at the end
PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/firefox #/usr/local/firefox is firefox unzip folder export PATH
：wq! Exit file
libXt.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[root@crawl-01 bin]# firefox -v XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /usr/lib64/firefox/libxul.so: libXt.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Couldn't load XPCOM.
yum install libXt* Install the appropriate packages rpm -qa | grep libXt View the installed packages and see if the number is complete.
Note: you can’t use
RPM - uvh libxt * to install. This installation method will report package dependency errors, even if you install interdependent packages together. The reason is that RPM does not solve the problem of package dependency
- Error reporting in Firefox using selenium in Python
- Under Ubuntu system, selenium opens the Firefox browser and prompts’ unable to find a matching set of capabilities. And message: connect
- The XPath tool plug-in for Firefox browser (not supported by advanced versions of Firefox)
- [How to Solve] gcc-4.7.2 cannot compute suffix of object fil…
- Message: ‘geckodriver’ executable needs to be in PATH. [Solved]
- When ffmpeg is used to push streaming, there may be an error: unknown encoder ‘libx264’
- [Solved] Ubuntu Install caffe error: build_release/tools/caffe: error while loading shared libraries: libcudart.so.8….
- [Solved] stringi.so’: libicui18n.so.64: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] php -v Error: error while loading shared libraries: libonig.so.5:cannot open share directory
- [Solved] ubuntu 18.04 Fix Error: “libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”