This is because the plug-in logstash input JDBC needs to be used,
Because the plug-in is developed by ruby, you need to install the ruby environment on your computer first, and then install the rubygems plug-in
Enter the logstash input JDBC directory and execute gem build logstash input jdbc.gemspec from the command line,
After the command is executed, a logstash-input-jdbc-xxx.gem file will be generated,
Copy this file to the bin directory of logstash, and execute./logstash plugin install logstash-input-jdbc-xxx.gem on the command line. After the installation is completed.
Logstash can start normally
- Logstash output jdbc Error: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.mysql.jdbc.EscapeProcessor from class com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl
- [KP] solve the loading problem of mongodb input plug-in
- Failed to build gem native extension encountered while installing sass
- Filebeat output redis i/o timeout [How to Solve]
- java.sql.SQLException: Got error 28 from storage
- [Solved] Invalid DB2 operation: lob closed. ERRORCODE=-4470, SQLSTATE=null
- Pod Install Error: Operation not permitted – /usr/bin/pod
- org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Required field ‘client_protocol’ is unset!
- The project appears The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the Java Build Path
- Redis service failed to start, prompt: redis server: command not found