Reinstalled the environment on the new server, which was 5.6, and upgraded to version 5.7.
A new installation of MySQL 5.7 prompted a password error when logging in. I didn't change the password when I installed it, but later changed it by logging in password-free. Enter. update mysql.user set password=password('root') where user='root' Error message: ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column 'password' in 'field list'
There is no password field in MySQL 5.7 + database. The password field is changed to authentication_ string.
#Just change the change statement to the following
update mysql.user set authentication_ string=password(‘root’) where user=’root’ ;
- Solve the problem of unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’ in MySQL
- MYSQL Login Error: mysqladmin: connect to server at ‘localhost’ failed
- MySQL Connect Error: Authentication plugin ‘caching_sha2_password’ cannot be loaded
- [Solved] Access denied for user ‘ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)
- mysql 1142 – SELECT command denied to user ‘root_ssm’@’localhost’ for table …
- [Solved] MYSQL ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user ”@’localhost’ to database ‘mysql’
- Error in connecting to MySQL via Navicat on MAC
- MYSQL: You must reset your password using ALTER USER statement before executing this statement.[How to Solve]
- [Solved] MYSQL Error: this authentication plugin is not supported
- Linux Login MYSQL Error: ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)