Created by Jerry Wang, last modified on Aug 14, 2015
When you use Maven build, you meet with the following error message: Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer artifact org.apache:apache:pom:14 from/to central(https://repo1.maven.org/maven2): repo1.maven.org:Name or service not known and ‘parent.relativePath’ points at wrong local POM $ line 22, column11
you have already checked that the http proxy did work:
solution: set the http proxy in the following configuration file:
and issue resolved.
- Maven’s Non-resolvable parent POM Problem
- Maven Error: Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:pom:3.0.0-M1 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:2.6 from/to central
- Error in the first line of pom.xml [How to Solve]
- Eureka server project startup error handling
- Maven Jetty Error: No plugin found for prefix ‘jetty’ in the….
- Springboot Import Error: Cannot resolve org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-autoconfigure:2.6.2
- PXE install windows System Error: pxe-e55:ProxyDhcp service did not reply to request on port 4011
- New Maven project — pom.xml error [How to Solve]
- Unregistering JMX-exposed beans on shutdown Solution