When copying data from the primary database today, PG was found_ Basebackup cannot be used. The details are as follows:
The error is: incompatible server version 12.4
[[email protected]:/home/postgres] $ pg_basebackup -h 172.20.139.52 -U repl -D /data6/pgdata -X stream -P -R pg_basebackup: incompatible server version 12.4 pg_basebackup: removing contents of data directory "/data6/pgdata"
I don't know the exact reason, but probably this server has more than one pg installed, and then not deleted cleanly, go to /opt /var/lib and other possible directories to find and delete the corresponding folder. The fix was to delete the . /pg11 and . /postgresql-11.2 pg_basebackup again to copy the data, success
- Svn is already under version control [How to Solve]
- [Solved] psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory Is the server running locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket “/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432”?
- Solutions to CP: organizing directory errors in Linux
- An error prompt appears during the installation of win10 PostgreSQL: “failed to load SQL modules into the database cluster”
- PostgreSQL Connect Error: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host
- [Solved] SVN Error: “containing working copy admin area is missin
- How to Delete using INNER JOIN with SQL Server?
- [Solved] k8s Deploy postgresql Error: initdb: error: directory “/var/lib/postgresql/data” exists but is not empty
- C Language: How to Search in Header File (Two Methods)
- [Solved] Error: unable to find or load main class org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain