The unity code prompts on Xcode: A build only device cannot be used to run this target.
If the phone is not connected, you will have the above prompt, you can use the emulator to fix it first.
In Unity, you must click on Build Settings > Player Settings And in Inspector, choose settings for iOS > Other Settings > SDK Version and make sure “Simulator SDK” is selected.
Now in Xcode, it can be viewed in the iPhone Simulator.
- Connect unity profiler to Android real machine for debugging
- IOS upgrade to xcode13 simulator running error
- Android Studio starts the emulator and appears “Timed out after 300seconds waiting for emulator to come online” solution
- Android Studio: Waiting target device come online
- INSTALL FAILED U NO MATCHING ABIS
- ICD3Err0035: Failed to get Device ID. If you experience persistent problems communicating, the ICD 3…
- The method of eliminating “more than one device and emulator” in ADB
- [Solved] No accelerator found – failed to create HAX VM
- The ADB command installs APK, and the installation problem is solved by daemon not running. Starting it now on port 5037
- Easyplayer player displays the cause and solution of compileerror: webassembly. Instance()