Situation: After the program runs, it reports an error “No source available”, 0xC0000005: Access conflict occurs when reading location 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, etc. There is no problem with compiling and generating.
Background: The QT project under VS uses the FFTW3 library;
An error is reported after exiting the operation
Or: 0xC0000005: Access violation occurred when reading location 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, etc.
Causes and solutions:
Check the code, it is usually a problem of new and free, my problem here is in two places;
Test_ini_phase is used in the function, but there is no new out in advance, and an error is reported;
1. Solution: Just apply for variable memory;
All the variables used have been new, and there is a problem in the final release, and the same error is reported;
Since wide_temp is only declared, it is not used, and there is no new out, but the same release processing is done when it is released, so an error is reported; just comment it out.
Summary: When there are too many variables, declare one, new one, release one, and achieve one-to-one correspondence.
- R6010 -abort() has been called error analysis and solutions
- local variables referenced from a Lambda expression must be final or effectively final [Solved]
- Android Studio Emulator: PANIC: Cannot find AVD system path. Please define ANDROID_SDK_ROOT (Solved)
- C++ error: cannot bind non-const lvalue reference of type ‘myString&’ to an rvalue of type ‘m…
- Python (32bit) operation error: memoryerror
- malloc: *** error for object pointer being freed [How to Solve]
- Error 77 when solving PHP curl HTTPS
- [Solved] An error occurred when paddlepaddle iterated data: typeerror: ‘function’ object is not iterative
- [Solved] This function has none of DETERMINISTIC, NO SQL, or READS SQL DATA in its declaration and binary logging is enabled (you *might* want to use the less safe log_bin_trust_function_creators variable)
- Failed to install node with. MSI, rolling back action (Reprint)