Error 1: .dersAbstractElasticsearchRepository: failed to load elasticsearch nodes: org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: None of the configured nodes are available: 
The error was reported because a comment was opened in the configuration file application.properties
elasticsearch /log spring.data.elasticsearch.properties.path.logs=./elasticsearch/data
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name’Test.ElasticSearchTest’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private inter.ArticleSearchRepository
When the name of each package is modified, that is, after the beginning of the package name is unified, it runs successfully.
The screenshot of the successful operation is as follows:
To summarize the reason: the application.java startup class must be placed in the com package, which is a package in the root directory, and cannot be placed in a package that is parallel to the other three packages. Remember! ! Find the reason all night.
And the following figure is the view structure of the change package.
- org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘configurationPropertiesBeans’ defined in class path resource
- Cannot find the declaration of element ‘beans’
- Property ‘dataSource’ threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/jdbc/datasource/TransactionAwareDataSourceProxy
- [Solved] No qualifying bean of type ‘org.springframework.boot.orm.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryBuilder’ available:
- ContextPath must start with ‘/’ and not end with ‘/’ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Dependency injection exception: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException
- [Solved] Springboot Use Redis Error: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘redisTemplate’ defined in class path resource
- Spring Custome schema Loading Error: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.
- Spring cloud consumer feign injection error [How to Solve]
- Context initialization failed — solution