Recently, I finally met the front-end project, so I encountered problems again. Please correct the wrong parts of the article……
This is the front-end code pulled down from gitee. It can run the first time, and there will be a problem when installing yarn dependency the next day. The senior said it should be the version problem.
It says it can’t be found. There is really no file in the directory. Let’s download it
It says it exists, so let’s put node_ Delete the modules and then download them. They will be downloaded successfully. Then add the newly downloaded items to the environment variables
It says that I can’t find package.json, but there is this file in my webstorm, and I still can’t download the dependency. Then copy and paste it to the first layer of the project folder
At this time, you can successfully import the dependency by running yarn install. An error is reported that there is nothing, it may be that the dependency cannot be found.
Come again at this time
- laravel The Mix manifest does not exist.
- Android Studio Emulator: PANIC: Cannot find AVD system path. Please define ANDROID_SDK_ROOT (Solved)
- How to Use Yarn instead of NPM
- Creating react webpack project through yeoman
- The yarn node sass installation reported an error
- Error in Maven POM project file [How to Solve]
- Error reporting during spring boot project startup
- Idea Maven Download Sources Error: Cannot download sources Sources not found for: xxx
- How to Solve Error: Request failed with status code 500
- [Solved] JPype Error: FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/usr/lib/jvm’