Using unordered_ The compilation error caused by the set container is a call to the implicitly deleted default constructor.
unordered_map<pair<int, int>> unordered_set<pair<int, int>>
unordered_ Map and unordered_ Set uses the default STD:: hash to calculate the key, but STD:: hash cannot handle the pair type.
Use map, set instead
Custom hash function
- Python3: list dict set [UNK]unhashable type
- Error reporting from objectmapper nested JSON to object
- Qiankun Error: Target container with #container not existed while xxx mounting!
- Hibernate:No default constructor for entity [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Protobuf Error: ‘tr1/unordered_map’ file not found
- docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/xx” is already in use
- [LeetCode] 291. Word Pattern II
- error: command ‘gcc’ failed with exit status 1
- Docker startup container Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_ linux.go:349
- [Solved] Docker rmi Error: Error response from daemon: conflict: unable to delete 6c20ffa54f86 (must be forced) – image is being used by stopped container 6e81c0d9b6ab