This problem, after checking a lot of information, in general is the problem of the C++ version, the new version of the namespace structure has changed, the C++ library hierarchy has changed
The new version of the header file lookup is modified to <unordered_map>, other tr1/xxx introduced also changed to xxx
The new version of tr1 has been removed, so there is no more intermediate layer here, just set it to std
Implicit instantiation of undefined template ‘std::__1::basic_istream<char, std::__1::char_traits<char> >’
Here the undefined template is not found, which means we have underincluded the header file, which is also easy to determine, <istream>.
ps: theoretically there will be no problem, but need to practice a little, it is recommended that you can first compile the .a file by Mac, and then use (the first step of the modification is still needed)
- error: command ‘gcc’ failed with exit status 1
- [Solved] Undefined reference_G++ _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ ABI compilation error: STD:: Basic_String and STD::__cxx11::basic_String cannot match
- [Solved] include(../template/header.html): failed to open stream: No such file or dir…
- [Solved] undefined reference to `cv::imread(std::string const&, int)’
- [Solved] VUE Error: Component template should contain exactly one root element. If you are using v-if on mu…
- Undefined reference to ‘pthread’ appears in Linux Ubuntu running thread program_ Create ‘and undefined reference to’ pthread ‘_ ‘join’ error.
- [How to Solve] expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__
- [MERFISH Error] Error2 ld/ symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
- C++ write and read file via fstream in ios::out,ios::in,ios::app mode
- An error occurred during local report processing: report definition has an invalid target namespace