This problem suddenly appeared when I used samtools today:
samtools: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so. 1.0 . 0 : cannot open shared object file
At first, I thought that there was a problem with the conda environment, so I executed:
conda install anaconda conda update --all
But it did not solve the problem, so I carefully read the error and found that there may be a problem with libcrypto, and finally solved the problem!
# Find the location of samtools which samtools
My samtools directory: /root/anaconda3/bin/samtools
Enter lib, check if there is libcrypto.so.1.1, and establish a soft connection:
# enter lib cd /root/anaconda3/ lib ls # Establish soft connection ln -s libcrypto.so.1.1 libcrypto.so.1.0.0 _ _ _
- How to Solve Conda Error: An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL.
- Conda Install Error: Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve.
- Tensorflow Warning: cona The environment is inconsistent, please check the package plan carefully
- [Solved] Python Anaconda reports an error. If there is no pymysql. PIP install, there is still an error when installing Jupiter
- How to Solve Anaconda Error: PackageNotFoundError: Package not found: ” Package missing in current win-64 channels
- [Linux] CONDA: command not found solution
- Makefile:160: recipe for target ‘all’ failed (Ubuntu 16.06 + Opencv3.2) [Solved]
- How to Solve PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels
- Pycharm introduces numpy error: ImportError: Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed. Most likely you are trying to import a failed build of numpy.
- Anaconda uses CONDA to connect to the network. Error: http 000 connection failed for URL