“Cannot access a disposed object. A common cause of this error is disposing a context that was resolved from dependency injection and then later trying to use the same context instance elsewhere in your application. This may occur if you are calling Dispose() on the context, or wrapping the context in a using statement. If you are using dependency injection, you should let the dependency injection container take care of disposing context instances.
For example: the class for registering domain events: xxxEventHanlder.cs
1. Inherit and implement the interface IAsyncEventHandler <EntityCreatedEventData>
2. Add the unit of work attribute to the implemented interface method [UnitOfWork]
3. Add the virtual modifier to the implemented interface method
- What is Spring IoC ?
- Error”>[Solved] Spring Set
- Android Your content must have a ListView whose…
- [Solved] JpaRepository Error: Paging query needs to have a Pageable parameter! Offending method public abstract
- [Solved] Import AOP Error: error at ::0 formal unbound in pointcut
- [Solved] Pycharm Warning: This inspection detects instance attribute definition outside __init__ method
- [Solved] Access denied for user ‘Administrator’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)
- Python Typeerror: super() takes at least 1 argument (0 given) error in Python
- Solution to cross origin read blocking (CORB) blocked cross origin response error