When we build a git remote warehouse on our own server and associate the local with the remote warehouse, we need to write a config to enable the local to associate with the remote warehouse of non-80 port
Host "IP" Port "port"
When executing git fetch, the following error occurred:
Bad owner or permissions on /home/haowt/.ssh/config
At this time, just execute the following command line in the. SSH Directory:
sudo chmod 600 config
- How to Solve Error: Bad owner or permissions on .ssh/config
- [Solved] Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-9enuqi/My…
- [Solved] su: warning: cannot change directory to : Permission denied ;-bash: bash_profile: Permission denied
- git:fatal: No configured push destination.
- Git Push hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do hint: not have …
- Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do
- Git Error: RPC failed, curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining
- A rejected – non fast forward error occurred in eclipse push
- Git Error: fatal: remote origin already exists.