Cause: read the contents of CSV file in BeanShell. The same code can be executed in idea, but an error is reported in BeanShell:
ERROR o.a.j.u.BeanShellInterpreter: Error invoking bsh method: eval In file: inline evaluation of: “import java.io.BufferedReader; import java.io.FileReader; import java.util.Array . . . ” Encountered “=” at line 9, column 24.
Delete the string specified in the list and run it again. The operation is successful
Guess: generics in Java are not supported in BeanShell.
- [Solved] Kafka 0.8.2.2 Producer:java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information
- signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
- Java – Stream has already been operated upon or closed
- Java container — unsupported operation exception
- FileReader Object Error: FileReader Error: Object is already busy reading blob
- Java calls sqlldr and reports an error: Message 2100 not found
- Raw use of parameterized class ‘Future’
- ArrayList reported an error: Unsupported operationexception
- HttpURLConnection Cannot write output after reading input.